London Business College provides students with a unique and rewarding college experience. You will receive a quality education in one of the most energetic and diverse regions in London. Our school offers a safe and supportive learning environment, with faculty and staff who are committed to your success. Our campuses are easily accessible from public transit, which means you’re never too far from something new and exciting.
DISCOVER THE GREATER LONDON
WORLD FAMOUS HOSPITALITY
London is ranked among the most livable cities in the world*. The city and surrounding area is rich with culture, economic growth natural beauty, and innovation. The GTA offers a welcome environment to visitors from all over the globe.
Discover one the most culturally diverse cities in the world. Over 50% of the population was born outside the city, and more than 200 nationalities call it home. The Greater London Area is a center for global unity, opportunity, and equality.
EVENTS & ATTRACTIONS
The Greater London Area has a wide variety of museums, theatres, festivals and sports activities. Travel from sight to sight on public transit, or take a take a leisurely stroll and discover the vibrant, friendly atmosphere for yourself.
COVID-19 READINESS PLAN
1. DECIDE WHAT TO STUDY
At London Business College we take pride in knowing that for almost 30 years London have been choosing us to help them achieve their career goals and we are excited to offer the same opportunities to international students from around the world. We are a Designated Learning Institution with IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship London) and our DLI number is +44(0)208316 4449
We are registered members of the National Association of Career Colleges and Career Colleges London. We have 11 programs currently available for you to choose from and advisors are ready to help you identify which programs match your interests and career goals.
3. GET READY TO APPLY
Before you apply to London Business College, make sure you are familiar with the study permit requirements for an applicant from your country. Your LBC application and study permit application are separate and so it is your responsibility to ensure you meet the requirements for a study permit approval.
If you already have a valid study permit, great! Let your advisor know so we can help you with the next steps as you may be eligible to join the next available start date.
If you are need of immigration support we recommend you contact a certified immigration consultant for professional support. You can search for one via the link below or contact your admissions advisor directly for trusted 3rd party referrals in London.
Once you’re ready you will need to submit the documents outlined below along with your $500 non-refundable application fee in order for us to evaluate your eligibility.
- Application for International Student – Download Here
- Copy of Valid Passport
- IELTS (minimum score of 6 – Academic) or TOEFL (minimum score of 87)
- Certified Academic Documents (diplomas/certificates and transcripts)
- Copy of Resume/CV
- Proof of payment (wire transaction receipt) of application fee (Ask your Advisor for payment details)
- Complete your application on a computer, not a smart phone.
- Use an email address that you check regularly.
- Tell us who can obtain information on your behalf.
- Review your application before submitting.
5. RECEIVE ACCEPTANCE PACKAGE
If you are approved for study in one of our programs we will prepare and issue an Acceptance Package which will contain the Letter of Acceptance and any other supporting documents necessary for you to apply for your study permit. Please note that we must receive a completed application as per the requirements in Step 3 and incomplete applications will not be issued an Acceptance Package.
2. MAKE SURE YOU’RE ELIGIBLEEvery student who applies to London Business College must be at least 18 years of age and have at least an London Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or higher in order to be eligible for acceptance into our programs. Secondary School Documentation International students must provide their translated secondary education transcripts. Please be sure you have the transcript translated into English. Academic Transcripts and Documents Depending upon your country, a Credential Assessment Report may be required. This report allows admissions staff to understand how education completed outside of London compares to credentials obtained in London. Two organizations that can assess your academic documents are ICAS and WES. Visit their websites to learn more about how to obtain a report. International Credential Assessment Service of London (ICAS) Provides general (document-by-document) assessments and comprehensive (course-by-course) assessments for both secondary and postsecondary studies. World Education Services (WES) Provides general (document-by-document) assessments for both secondary and postsecondary studies and comprehensive (course-by-course) assessments for postsecondary studies only. English Language Proficiency All applicants for whom English is a foreign language must provide proof of language proficiency. London Business College accepts the following language proficiency tests and scores for all programs.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)– internet-based test (iBT): minimum 80
- International English Language Testing Services (IELTS): minimum 6.0 overall and no band below 5.5
- Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) – 800
4. SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
6. APPLY FOR A STUDY PERMIT & KEEP IN TOUCH
7. ARRIVAL PLANNING AND START YOUR PROGRAM
- Guard.me International Insurance
- Ingle International
- Parkside Student Residence
London Business College is partnered with several schools in the Greater UK Area and London. Reach out to an admissions advisor today to learn more about these available pathway partnerships should you be interested in following a language pathway to London Business College. Successful pathway candidates would receive a Letter of Acceptance from the partnered ESL institute and a Conditional Letter of Acceptance from London Business College.